icomedias will present as part of the isv4industry alliance a showcase on industry 4.0 and solutions for the intelligent factory of the future. The IoT event will take place on 26 January 2016 at Microsoft Austria. m to 12 pm at Microsoft Austria.
IoT and Industry 4.0 – from vision to reality
The issue of the Internet of Things (IoT) in all its forms is more and more finding its way into companies. Equipment and machinery are increasingly connected, equipped with sensors and can be centrally controlled and monitored. An essential added value is created through optimisation and better advance planning of existing workflows. McKinsey predicts an added value of over 4 trillion per year by 2015 for the world economy thanks to the Internet of Things.
But what do IoT, Industry 4.0 or Smart Factory really mean for your company? Get ready for the digital future, get fascinating insights and take advantage of the opportunities of the Internet of Things for your company!
On January 26, 2016 you will learn about the latest trends by Microsoft for the Industry 4.0. Exciting software and solutions will be shown and an integrative isv4industry showcase presented.
Rejoice with us on the following agenda:
- 9:00 – 9:40 am: Breakfast & welcome
- 9:40 – 10:30 am: Model driven engineering of flexible production systems / TU Vienna
- 10:30 – 11:10 am: Create the Internet of Your Things / Microsoft
- 11:20 – 11:45 am: Industry 4.0 showcase / isv4industry alliance
We look forward to your visit!
- When: Tuesday, January 26 2016, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Where: Microsoft Austria, Am Euro Platz 3, 1120 Vienna