[Page title*] is a mandatory field and must be defined. It can easily be changed:
- First, click on the page you want to rename.
Note: The active page is always shown in a darker blue than the other ones.
- Then the properties area of this page opens on the right hand side of your browser window. It shows the actual title.
- Go on by typing in a new title text.
- Finally, click elsewhere on the form. The new title will be set for this page.
Change position: Pages can also be moved up and down.
- Click the respective button in the properties area to change the position.
Remove item: Delete pages.
- Click on the red button [Delete page] to remove pages that are no longer needed.
But be careful: Once deleted, the content cannot be restored!